A clan is a like-minded group of players coming together for the purpose of having a good time. For some, that good time is only achieved by mastery of the game and the domination of other players as well as the environment. Others are just looking for the modern equivalent of the corner bar. But the point is ultimately to enjoy yourself, and help the other members have as much fun as possible.
As a member of this clan, we ask that you adhere to the following rules. If you do not think you can hold to these guidelines, please do not accept the terms and go your way in peace. If, after joining, you feel that other members are not following these guidelines, please contact one of the clan Generals.
Membership Guidelines and Bylaws:
or, Rules and Regulations:
or, Shit You Shouldn't Do:
1. Don't be a jerk to the other members.(Unless a General says it's ok)
2. When events are scheduled, show up AT LEAST fifteen minutes early. If you can't attend an event, please let your Commanding Officer know as far in advance as possible.
3. Please install whatever UI mods/chat programs that the clan uses before logging in. (This isn't a necessity, but it will greatly help in the heat of battle.)
4. Don't be an annoyance to the clan (Due to drunkeness, being high or some other form of inebriation) while using a voice chat program. If you do not get the hint that members do not wish to talk about what you have to say, please keep it to yourself. The inabilty to do so can and will result in you being removed from the the channel, and posibly the server, for however long the banning Officer at the time deems prudent.
5. Stat Jockeys are NOT allowed. If you are believed to be more concerned with your stats than you are with just having fun, an interview will take place, and you may be removed from the clan.
5a. If you repeated cry over losses or how matches play out, this may be considered a lesser form of Stat Jockey-ing, and you WILL be spoken to about it.
Finally, the clan leadership reserves the right to suspend or remove any member at any time. We are here for the sake of having fun, but we do NOT take any BS.
These are the things that you MUST agree to in order to be considered for approval to the clan.